Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

I had a dream last nite.

A nasty dream...

A dream that woke me up, feeling so scare and alone.

It seemed so real, like everything is really happening right before me.

I dreamt of him.

With a her.

Thou I dont know who is the her, I have never seen her before, but yet I could picture a real life her in my dream.

I dreamt that she's in his car, siting at the seat which always belongs to me.

And I'm upset. And I was telling him I'm upset and I want him to make her get out immediately. But she asked him to start the car and drive away, and I saw him thinking....

Then he drove away, with her.

I think there's more than that, but somehow I forgot all about it.

I remembered I woke up in fear... Lost and alone.

Pathetic right.

I always called him when I had a nasty dream. But this time round, I got to nurse myself around... I reminded myself that he is no longer the pillar for me to lean on and I cant only depend myself. =)

But I'm fine now. =)

On a happier note, I finished my Accts yesterday and handed up ontime. Today is the dateline for Econs, but I have long finished it over the weekend. =)

Nothing on tonite, and tomorrow nite. Yup, I lead quite a lonely life...

Recently a best pal of mine got into a crisis. I'm so so so happy that I'm the one that she choose to lean on when crisis occured. This shows that not only I'm treating her as my best pal, she treats me as her best pal too. =) But no worries, I'll stay by her side, do my best to help her tru this ordeal and we shall emerge as winners eventually... =)

Jia you!

No comments: