Monday, April 30, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Had a not so bad weekend...

Friday

Had meeting in the office till like 7pm. Meeting DT for movie at Tamp, and he arrived at 4plus, so his like waiting for me for ermm.. 3hours. Oopz.. :x

So I arrived very late, we had dinenr and saw the movie ermm... I forgot the title... But its the comedy where 4 old man went on a road trip in USA.

While watching the show, I was like wondering... If his watching the show with me, I would suggest why not I'll go try get class 2, then maybe the 2 of us can also go on a road trip with scrambie... It seems fun. But well... =)

After that went home... And I slpt early. =)

Saturday

Woke up early for a KTV session with Amy and Huifeng at Hougang. =)

I was damn suay that day. Dad insisted on me having breakfast. So I was like kind of late, but since his so persistant in buying me breakfast, so I took the bao and ate it while walking to the bus stop. Reaching the bus top, I realised that the gravy from the bao dripped onto my pink polo tee, and my beidge capris... And Its a pretty obvious stain. So that really puts me in a pretty bad mood.

So since I was running slightly late, I simply hop on the bus. Which was pretty packed with elderlies and young kids. So I offer my seat to an old lady, and stood all the way to Hougang inter. The driver, thought his on a F1 track or something. He'll go on full speed and upon reach the red light, he'll e-brake. Well, just to conclude its a ultra bumpy ride, and its passengers is mainly made up of elderlies and young kids, I was very unhappy. =(

Errmm.. Okie, coz I nearly fall the in bus, that make up a even larger % of my unhappiness...

So while I was trying decide should I call up SBS and lodge a complain on the dangerous driving of its driver, I alighted the bus. And I stepped onto a cement block which is in loose soil, as it just rainned the previous night, the sudden depression of the block caused the yellowy water to splash on my feet.... AAhhh!

Just when I thought nothing could be worst... =(

But anyway, had a wonderful time with the girls, after which we went down to Orchard Road, and then took a cab home.

*tired*

Sunday

Didnt know what to do. Actually wanted to bring Toffee down for grooming, but its full. Wanted to start doing my Econs revision... BUT!! I ended up watching the HK drama serial DVD... Starting from 9am, I watched till 12mn. Finishing ermmm... 17 episode.. *hehe*

I finished the Rain's korean drama... So damn sweet.

But I'm not in the mood to see those show actually. =)

When I finally put my head on the pillow, I can feel the world spinning around me. Must be too stressful on the eyes.... But its a damn nice serial... Its those criminal investigation team show...

Okie, that ended my weekend. =)

Exams coming soon, got to start my revision.

He'll finish his exams in 2 days time (2nd May)...

I wonder what will happen.

I wonder will anything happen.

Oh yar... I'm abit sick of work recently. Feel like applying for new jobs again... Ermm... Should I?

No comments: