Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

He finished his exam yesterday, and so we went for a dinner together after work.

Ate sakae sushi, and after that catched the show Spider Man 3.

The show was seriously over-rated.

And thou I was no fan of any type of Spider, I suddenly realised that I actually saw all 3 episode of Spider Man.

I found this show overly draggy.

Errmm... Okie. Credits to its effects. Go see it for yourself and you'll understand. It lack the "wow" factor.

Me and him... Things were ermm... normal.

We did not discuss about us, its simply just a dinner and movie.

So yupzz.. I am still single. =)

Tired, on a Thursday... Going out for lunch soon.

The fried bee hoon at Chong Pang is nice. =)

I got study group tomorrow night... Again.

Exams seriously round the corner... At bugis. -stress-

No comments: