Friday, May 04, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

A random post. Want update before I forgot about it...

1. Little boy at the ATM

I was queuing up at this ATM near my house. Infront of my is a Indian guy in his late 30s with his ermm... roughly 2 year old son.

The little boy was holding on to a coin.

Then its the Indian daddy's turn, so he was at the ATM punching in his pin and all, with the little boy by his side. The next thing was I heard a "tong" sound. The little boy actually "deposited" his coin into the litter bin that was meant for the statement slip.

He appeared to be waiting for something to happen, like when you put money into those machines where little balls of surprises will come out, or maybe the bear will start rotating or what... But!! Nothing happened.

*smile*

So cute...

2. Eating Disorder

I think I have a eating disorder recently.

Nope, I did not lose my appetite, but instead, I eat alot...

Too much in fact.

And even when I'm not hungry, I'll have the craving for food still...

No good right.

3. Shoe

A pair of shoe which I bought in KL broke.

Its still quite new!!

But the front part broke... And it broke when I was walking to my Granny's house for dinner on May Day. And it broke in a way whereby you totally cannot walk in it anymore.

So I walked barefooted all the way to my Granny's.

What can you expect for a pair of shoes under RM40.

But well... the quality dont have to be that bad right...

I quite like the design of that shoe actually, and it actually make me so malu... Coz I wanst the only on the lift, plenty of people staring at my bare foot... *pai sey*

Okie.

Thats all. =)

I still craving for chonf pang bee hoon + chicken wing. (Told you I got eating disorder...)

No comments: