Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

A random post...

1. I cut hair

Ermm.. I cut away like 4inches or more?

I was in a quite bad mood, all a sudden I decided I dont like my hair. I was like our studying, and on my way back, I suddenly got irritated by my hair. All the new hair is growing out, making my rebonded hair looks like ermm.. simply awlful. So the next thing I know is I'm at the saloon, and I got the lady to cut away all the rebonded part, and to really layer it.

The result is... pretty disaterous.

But its okie. =)

2. Toffee cut hair

Toffee also went for his first grooming session.

He looks ermm... almost as disaterous as me.

(Like owner like doggie...)

But well, everyone is saying that his cute... (But noont has said I'm cute... )

I'll post a photo of him later...

3. Bad mood

I wonder is it my pms or coz my menses is coming thus it makes me like this... I suddenly dislike myself, and found myself very irritating.

I became selfish (like not wanting to share my notes with others during my study session), strong headed (like I got damn irritated when they told me the way I did my econs is wrong...), and ermmm I cant remember.

I can virtually see myself totally disgusted by my own behaviour, and yet I can see myself doing it. Its like the Angel seeing the Devil at work...

You know what I mean?

4. Eating Disorder

Nothing new... I still ate like as if theres no tomorrow.

I was debating with my parents yesterday that the weighing scale at home must be faulty. I gained like 2kg over 1 week...

5. Increment

My boss just told me he gave me an increment of like 8%. Which is like the MOST among the handful who got their increment.

Actually I'm kind of glad. =)

Coz this is my 3rd year here, and every year I really did get an increment.

Okie, thats all...

I'm heading off for lunch. (see... its food again.)

No comments: