Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Just came back from lunch, and found a bowl of tau hua (soy bean curb) sitting on my table. Now the tau hua looking at me, and I looking at the tau hua, and I feel like eatting it up. And to think that I just returned from lunch....

Anyway, this post is not about food.

I got back my last assignment for Accounts, and I got 92. =)

A HUGE thank you to all those whom has helped me!! (which is alot...)

My assignments will make up 50% of my whole module. So I add up all 3 assignments and do a little mathematics, I realised I've 43% already!!

I only need 40% to pass...

So I PASSED MY ACCOUNTS!!!

I'm an Accts idiot and yet I managed to pass Accts even before sitting for the exam... (hahaha...)

ps: ermm.. okie lah, I still need to score 40% of my exam to pass the overall lah. But still abit .... =)

No comments: