Friday, May 11, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

A post early in the morning coz I'm pissed off with myself.

I forgot to bring my hp out today...

Seriously, I think my hp is going to fail me soon. I just charged the battery before lunch yesterday, and by 5am when I woke up to close the window (as its raining), I realised that the batt is like low... Its showing me the red light alert.

So I pucked it to charged and as a result I forgot to bring it out....

Sad...

Coz today I'm going down to xw's booth at Carlton (if I remembered correctly) and to meet my classmate for Econs revision.

Fantastic. I actually forgot to bring out my hp when I need it so damn desparately.

Maybe I should be on the look out for the next hp...

And oh yes... I have decided. I cannot stand my hair. Its messy beyond words. So I'm going back to rebonding.

If I have the time this weekend, I'll go rebond it again... =)

Thats all... Loads to do in the office.

TGIF. =)

No comments: