Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

In the office now, just a quick recap. =)

1. My hair

I rebonded my hair again.

Nothing special, just the same old haristyle again.

2. Exams

One down and one more to go.

Did my Econs paper last evening.

The paper was fucking difficult. Not one of the question was "recycled" from assignments and past year paper. Every single question is like "brand new". And to make it worst, ermm... Its pretty ambiguous. Its like when you analyze it from this point, it could be increase in supply, but from another angle, its more like a decrease in demand... You know what I mean??

Well... No matter what, its okie. I manage to finish the entire paper... Maybe A would be difficult, but I dont think I'm too far away from a B. =)

3. Hong Kong

My HK trip is confirmed!! =)

I'm flying off next weekend, the weekend right after my exam.

I have fully planned my itinerary, I'm sure I'm going to have fun.

Anyone wants me to bring anything back for them?? Please send me an sms kae... =)

4. What else... I cant remember... =)

Okie, Toffee is getting cuter and cuter...

And I'm going to end here. I'll go home tonight and post some pictures up. (If I'm not lazy...) Revisions for Accounts will start on Thursday... Haizz.. Accounts exam will take place on 21st May. After that I can keep all my books away for the moment, and I'll dive into the world of DVDs and VCDs of Korea and Hong Kong dramas...

Maybe for my birthday you all could get me Poh Kim vouchers or boxes or DVDs and VCDs. =)

No comments: