Wednesday, May 16, 2007



Dear Bloggie,

I'm actually not as lazy as you think... I'm now online, trying to do Qian's Econ's assignment which is due tomorrow... =)

Some quick photo updates...
Top view of my Toffee.. He damn style, never able to take his front view..

Esther's Birthday Celebration...

Esther's birthday cake...The necklace and earrings are her pressie...

See whose that sneeeeking under my bed... She's a very tall girl you know... I wonder how she get all her long legs under the bed...

See I told you he damn style... Like the Gambler King... =)A red bomb!! Hehe... Mark Gor's wedding invitation. Just nice I'll go for his dinner before I set off to Hong Kong the following day... =) Cant wait.

I'm really done with Econs. Hehe... =) I can keep this in the box forever and ever... Hehe... =)

Okie.. The end. =)

No comments: