Friday, May 18, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Hiazz...

I went studying yesterday.

Met up with DT after that coz his in the area and we went home together, reached home around 11.30pm

Dont feel tired, so I watched 2 episode of the Hong Kong drama on DVD.

So by 1.30am, I'm preparing to go sleep... So I went to the loo before that.

And I saw this cockroach on the floor...

Its still quite tiny, but yet not that tiny... About 1cm in length.

And I got scare... I went to woke my brother up, but he refused to get up.

So I took a pair of shoes, and tried to hit the cockroach.

I dont have a choice you see... If I dont kill it now, it'll come hunt me sooner or later... Its a potential treat, I think you have to agree with me.

I tried and tried to hit the cockroach, screaming away in the process... I was very scare you see.
The sound of the shoe hitting the floor scare the doggies away. And hence other then the "AAhhhh!! AAAHHhh!! AAaaaHhh!!!", I was also like "TOFFEEE!!! LIZZZIEEE!!" screaming away, at 1.30am.

I need their support you see, I want them to be near me.. I was very scare.

I'm like a mad woman, screaming away in the middle of the night.

Oh yar. And I hit the cockroach finally and I killed it.

Actually... I'm very scare.

Couldnt sleep last night due to this... And its like close to 2am after all the hysterical act.

And... I feel like calling him last night.

I need come comforting words from him. But I curb myself, and I didnt. =)

Hipopo came to my rescue, and I hugged him till I finally am able to drift into sleep...

Haizz..

No comments: