Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

I'm back!

Had a wonderful trip to KL this time round.

Great company, great food, great weather and great shoes!

Okie, anyway... It was fun travelling with Qian. I'll definately make more travel plans with her from now on. We might make it a bi-annual or quaterly event of the year.

I'm so tired now. Went to school right after I'm back from the long bus journey.

I want to post up the photos I took from Batam, and (even thou little) photos for this KL trip.

But all this got to wait till at least Wednesday I guess...

I realised that from these 2 trips, I had pile on alot of weight. I'm thinking of jogging at least once or twice a week. Maybe I shall put on my running shoes on Wednesday after work, and bring Lizzie down for a jog. But come to think of it, I think I'm too lazy for it. *smile*

Feel like writing more stuff, but I totally got no idea what can I say now...

So well, guess I shall just end here... Wait till I got all the photos up and going, then you can see what a great trip I have for the past 2 weekend.

I missed him still ~~* =)

No comments: