Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

In the office now.

Feeling bored.

Not that I've nothing to do, instead, I've got plenty to do.

Just dont feel like doing.

My desk is in such a mess, that I dont know how am I going to start clearing it.

And so is my room, is filled with the aftermath of my 2 overseas trip.

Its okie, I'll start clearing item by item, and start clearing stuff off my table. AA is not around for the next 10 days or so, so hopefully I'll have time to clear off all my badlogs, and also steal abit of time in the office to finish my assignment.

Feng is so damn sweet. She actually did a draft of my Accts assignment for me to refer to. Thou I have not go through it in details, but it looks like she had covered most of the impt items, so all I have to do is to organise the points, and "chemerlogically" write it down in words for my Tutor.

She is indeed my old trusty partner I had since Primary 3... Love you darling. =)

Till now, I am still pretty keen in running today. Guess if the lazy bugs didnt get the better of me, I'll bring Lizzie down for a jog. Tomorrow I'll head down to Funan's TCC after work, to do abit of discussion with my classmates. Should I bring laptop down? Its so damn heavy... Regret not buying the Fujitzu Lappie, should have heed HY's advise...

I'm so afraid of Friday. Its normally the day where I'll get depress easily. Even today, I realised that emotions got the better of me again.

Must be my period which is causing all these havocs. My face become a pimple plantation. And its causing me to be so sensitive and emotion. And well... I can get over this.

This is a random entry. Nothing much in particular, just my regular whinning.

I've got a good mind to get rid of this existing template, so I can start viewing the history. This blog seems to go way back to 2004. =) All my ups and downs... I feel like re-reading it, and see how is it that I overcome all these problems over the years. So dont be surprise if the next time you come back, and saw a plain ugly template... =)

No comments: