Friday, April 20, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Nothing much to blog about. But just feeling bored, so decided to come in write a few words.

Assignment still not done. Econs left around 20-30%, and Accounts 50%. And I'm pretty confident of finishing it over the weekend. Actually not bad right? I was given 4 weeks to complete this 2 assignment. For the first 2 weekends, I was away travelling. And last weekend is when I really sit down and start doing it. And I can get so much done... =)

Seems like I could still make quite a good student right? Maybe better then my poly days...

Hearing my colleagues chatting about their kids and all... Such a nice feeling to be happily settled down, earning to provide not only for yourself, but also for your kids. Working hard, so you're able to provide the best for your kids. =)

Anyway, haizz... Guess I can manage somehow.

Feeling slight lonely recently. And yet I am ermm.. slightly in denial yester implies that there are people who still remembers me....

Haha, I'm getting boring.

Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Content-Length: 1664

blogID

No comments: