Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

I dont know what happened, but my previous post seems corrupted. So I had it removed, and I shall more or less summarised the previous post.

1. Qian Bian Wen Da Ti

Answer to the previous Qus that I asked... =)

Grass didnt get to eat the cake (coz strawberry cake = Cao Mei Dan Gao)

And I shall give a new one again... =)

"What is Panda's greatest wish?" =)

This is one of my favorite...

2. Studies

School's great, my classes are coming to an end soon. And it'll be exam time.

I collected back my Accts assignment a couple of days back, and I got like 88. =) I want to say a big Thank You!! to all my friends who have helped me with it... (which is like alot...)

Till now I am still trying to complete my final Econs and Acct assignment. So all my weekend is burnt... *sigh* But its okie... At least there are stuff to keep my occupied.

3. Shopping

Last weekend went shopping with Qian. She bought a Gucci wallet, and well.. Being tempted, that makes me buy a Gucci bag. Which is such a mistake... =( Coz I'm going HK end of next month, I should be saving hard now...

And that bag... Ermm... Normal only. Hehe... Also got no idea why did I buy it. =)

4. KL & Batam Trip

I have begin posting up the photos. But its half completed, so yar... Coz I was feeling guilty you see. I had plenty of school work to do, and I'm rushing to meet Qian too that day. So yar.

But I'll get it up real soon. I promise. =)

5. Birthday

Celebrated Esther's birthday yesterday.

Happie be-lated birthday darling!!

Went to KTV. I had fun there, sang lots of song. Ermm.. In some ways, its a good way to release stress... I'll get the photos up soon too kae... =)

6. Earrings

My dearest friend named a pair of earrings after me... =) But too bad I only saw it this morning, and its reserved. Oh... so sad. Please go to this website to view the earrings name after me. I felt so wonderful... Having something named after me. It shows how that bit bit important I am to that person. Thanks girl!

7. Movie

There is this show which I want to see... Can someone go catch a show with me? Send me an sms kae... If you're free... =)

I guess thats all I have this morning. Seems so impromtu, and all I wrote seemed abit crappy... *smile* Got to start getting some work done... I hate working recently, and the thought that AA will be back in the office tomorrow sucks big time.

Today, ermm.. Feeling a little lonely.

Okie... Thats all. Have a nice day!

No comments: