Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Long post ahead... I'll try to make it as short as possible. I really need to be doing my assignment now. Meeting Qian later to attend the Sony lesson, and also to shop
for her Gucci wallet and I want a Coach slingbag.. And also maybe the wristlet...
Actually, I should be doing my assignment now. But well.. let this goes up first.. =)
Batam Trip (30th March to 1st April)

This is a 3day 2nite Incentive Trip by my company. I am the overall organisers, and I also became the official photographer of the entire trip.. So you will be seeing very little of me. =)

In the ferry, on the way to Batam. (me and Irene - she's my best pal at work)

Seafood lunch. This is part of the package of a 1day land tour. The food absoultely sucks!

This is the room that I'll be sharing with Irene. Its actually not bad. The room is clean and comfy. Big and comfy, more then sufficient for 2 ladies... =)

Dinner was at the pool-side. Atmosphere is good, and the food also not bad.

They had a live band performing, and my colleauges also joined in. Those not in white are my colleauge. The one playing the drum, was a drummer in one of the teams in "Super Band"...

Then they had these games.. Where the girls got to dress up the guys with whatever they are given... There are a total of 4 girls. So I escape almost all the games as I was like busy snapping away with the camera.. Hehe.


And finally, after a long day... Its time for bed.

Note: Xw you're asking who is Hipopo right... *smile* Tada~~* This is Hipopo... who sleeps with me everynite. =)

The next day morning, 1st thing on the itinerary was Bowling... And how I hated it... Coz...
I am no. 6... In fact, I got almost ZERO all the way. I cant bowl for nuts. I've got a super nice Team Leader, who purposely bowled zero with me in the beginning, to boost my confidence... I know he did it on purpose.. Coz in the end, he actually strike all the way... Thanks Ronald!!
Last year at Genting, I got a price for being last... This year I bu fu zhong wang, I got last again. I got a total aggregate of 66, after 2 games. =) (Top got 326 loh...)
A Group Photo after the games...
Went back to my room to slack awhile after the games.. Looking out of the window, I saw the guys playing water polo at the pool...

So I went down to join in the fun. But they proved to be too violent for my liking.. So I stayed by the pool side to watch...

Still got this... But I cant remember what you call this... "Tug-of-war"?? I think the left side won.

Then they play the ermm.. What is this. Hehe... Cant remember the name... =)

After all the games, we went back to the rooms to wash up... Then proceed to my boss's room (which is bigger, they got a bungalow kae...) for a gambling session. The guy facing the camera on the most left is my big big boss... The guys outside playing cards...
While the rest of us stayed in the room for mahjong. I lost 20bucks... But lucky the guy in red paid for the losses... =)

After that was dinner... Actually this is a great bonding trip. Most of the times during meals was spent singing and dancing... They got live performance, and my colleagues would gamely go up and participate. So yar.. overall it was great fun.

After dinner, we hang out at the pub. Some played pool, some was watching soccer.. While most was just chilling out with the bosses. Then not too long after that, a couple went off for more mahjong, and a whole lot of guys went out to look for "fun".. This is Batam after all.. And guys will always be guys... Further more this is a company trip. No wifes and girlfriends around... So girls, please do NOT let your boy go to Batam alone w/o you kae.. I can garentee that things will happen.
This is the last day at Batam. We had a feedback session with the bosses before we depart. Group discussion before the feedback session. Too lazy to post up anymore photos, so this shall be the last one. See I look so fake. Coz I was complainning that all the photos dont have me, so they purposely pose and let me take this one photo.. Hehe. =)
Overall, I enjoyed myself there... Great bonding with my colleauges... But in the first place, I'm on pretty great terms with all of them. =)
I know I'm supposed to post up the KL photos too. But I'm really lazy now. So well.. Next post kae. =)

No comments: