Friday, April 13, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

[edited] Just remembered why I felt happy... I felt pretty today. =) My Esprit top is pretty, I'm wearing new shoes I bought from KL that match my Esprit top, and I love my new earings (also from KL)... =) Anyone wants go KL anytime soon... Can I tag along.... =)

So sorry for the sudden outburst yesterday.

I felt so much better as the day passes. I send out Qian Bian Wen Da To to a number of pple, that got my hp beeping, and I got occupied and no longer that lonely... =)

Anyway, today is a lovely day. Thou rainy days are not my favorite... But well, at least I'm feeling good today.

I didnt go for my study group in the end yesterday coz it was cancelled last minute. So I went home and continued with ermm.. something.

Something that I wanted to give him on his birthday, but just that I couldnt get it out at all.

But its okie, I'll still continue with it... I'm not going to give it up halfway. But instead of giving it to him, I'm going to keep it for myself. =) And congrats to myself if I succeed, coz it'll meant that I learnt something new. =)

Anyway, lets have a Qian Bian Wen Da Ti today... *evil grin*

This question earns me an ice cream yesterday...

"There is a party in the forest. Who didnt get to eat the cake at the party?"

Okie, ending here.. I need to get back to work...

Tomorrow, I'll have a long entry about my Batam and KL Trip...

Love ya!!

No comments: