Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

I'm did not come work yesterday coz I had my Accts Exam, hence my work are all pilling up. But still, I need to have this post up despite my mountains and mountains of papers.

Yesterday's paper was a disaster.

Okie, all that we studied and predicted came out.

Journal entires, income statements, balance sheet, LIFO and FIFO, depreciation, cash flow and ratio.

All was out. And when you read through the qustion, all seemed normal enough... No trick no nothing.

But I am SO WRONG!

1. After my journal entires, I updated my trial balance and it doesnt balance. I panic already, coz theres only 7 entires... And yet it seemed easy enough, but I cant get it to balance.

2. Balance sheet dont balance. Okie, dont balance is normal in exam condition. But I got a difference of 160k +/-... Can you beat that.

3. Depreciation. My double declining damn style. Declined over 4 years, so its 100% / 4. Then *2.. So its 50%. The asset is $30,000. So it means that by the 3rd year, the NBV is only left with $3,750. Which is not too cool coz I have a $4,000 residual value. WTF!!

4. Cash Flow. I ran out of time, so I any how did this. And yupz, it didnt balance either, and I also cant be bothered to check back coz I'm still harping over my B/S.

5. There's plentiful of theory question embedded in. And the weightage is up to 40%. I can swear that almost all is I any-o-how do. Coz yar... I ran out of time an am in a panic mode.

Till now, I'm still feeling damn unsettled.

I dont have a single qustion that I'm confident in getting it correct. Oh.. Have. My ratio. Think I might get 10marks there...

I have an average of 86% for my Accts assignment. And to think that I might have problem passing due to failing exam. Ridiculus.

And I studied so hard for it!!! wtf.

I'll be harping over this for the next few days... So yar.

~*~

Anyway, exams is all over.

I'm going to be back on the mahjong tables and ermm... oh yar. KTVs.

Okie, got to go back to my little bukit timah hill of papers... *sian*

No comments: