Saturday, May 19, 2007


Dear Bloggie,

Very tired now.

Feeling slight vulnerable now.

As in, something seems to be lacking...

As in, I'm thinking of him again...

Well, nemind.

Anyway, went jogging with Qian today... I walked 400m, then ran 800m, then walk another 400m and finally ran the last 800m.

It took us about 25mins to finish this 2.4km... And right after that I not only look pale and feel like vomiting, I even felt like fainting... My friend told me this is dehydration... So I should drinkg a cup of salt water the day before I jog to retain the water in my body... Okie, will drink a cup on Thursday night before I sleep then.
Then we walk all the way home from Hougang Stadium, then bath and went down to Citylink to study.
Anyway, remember the Ration Quiz I mentioned earlier... I got 24/26!!!
I'm not the lowest... =)
Very tired today... Whole body starts to ache already...
Errmm... Still dont feel right.
Think I shall sleep early. And forget all about it.
My uni classmates. Shall miss them loads after the exams... Hope that our paths will meet again soon. =)

No comments: