Saturday, June 02, 2007

Dear Bloggie,
20th May 07
I was out studying with my classmates for Accts. The day before my actual paper. But this is also the day Huili is celebrating her birthday. Being my best pal in Poly, how could I miss out her bday celebrations... =)
So I took some time off, and rushed down to Mandarin Hotel. I bought a bouquet of flowers and cake down for her.
Hey girl, Happy Birthday kae. Hope you like the flowers and cake and the pressent kae. =)
21st May 07

Last paper of my semester... Think I did mentioned about this screwed up Accts exam in some previous post. Anyway, results will be out on the 19th June. So just wish me all the luck kae... =)

22nd May 07

Immediately after my paper, Uncle Alan asked me out for dinner.

As an encouragement for all the hardwork put in. Been ages since I last catch up with Uncle Alan.. So its kinda nice. =)
23rd May 07
No plan day. Actually I wanted to make a trip to my Granny's place for dinner. But since I have not been home early and have not been spending time with my family, I thought it would be nice if I could go home and spend some time with them.
And Daddy was nice. He dropped by the office and pick me up after work. =)
24th May 07
Was supposed to meet HY at Orchard for Tracy's baby shower pressent, but Andrea called up last minute and wanted to meet. So well... Thank god HY was such a gift from heaven, she excused me from out date and I went to meet Andrea instead.
I was very late that day, worked till 7.30pm and reach AMK at 8pm. I was supposed to meet them at 7pm...
But anyway, Karen and Steven was there too. We had a last minute KTV as what Andrea wanted. =)
Nice catching up with the girls...
And Shawn.
That idiot...
He made me buy Toto the other day, as the winning price is like 6million... And as his the one who helped me buy my ticket, so he knows my numbers.. Which are like 06, 07, 08... All those lousy linked up number. So that nite, at ktv... He smsed me the winning numbers. He purposely edited the message so that I have like 5 winning numbers.
wtf.
I was so happy that I was jumping with joy at the KTV with Karen.
And when I realised that everything was a scam... You can just imagine my face.
I still thought this would be the 1st time I would win something. =)
25th May 07
Went jogging with Qian after work. Jackson sent me to Tamp stadium after work... hehe. I know his being nice, but it deprive me of the short walk, aka my warm up. But nevertheless, I jogged like 1.6km non-stop that day...
26th May 07
Arrange to meet HY damn early in the morning at Woodlands to get the baby shower pressent.
After which we took a cab down to Tracy's house. Saw SL there... And another ex-colleauge who said she recognised me but I cannot recall who is she... *sorry*
We left early as HY needs to rush down to work.. So I went back home.
Then by evening, I prepared myself to go down for Mark kor's wedding dinner. =)
Congratulations to Mark kor and Christine!!
Errmm... Dinner wasnt that bad. But my big boss choose to sit beside me, and he still expect me to shell his prawn for him. wtf.
Anyway, after dinner I was supposed to go meet Qian at St James. But I didnt go in the end, instead went for KTV with Allan and Ben.
3 of us, we sang till 3plus am.
I reached home around 4am, and I still have not packed my luggage for HK... =)
So I slpt around... 5am? And I woke at 6am.
Okie.. Will continue in the next post... About the HK trip. =)

No comments: