Saturday, June 02, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

[Note: All edited on 16th June]

Hong Kong Trip 2007 (Part 1)

Dont have much of a choice... I have to split it up into 2 parts... Coz I really dont have the time to continue. Got to meet Qian got facial at 2pm and its 12nn now, I got to go prepare to leave the house...

DAY 1

My journey begins here... Changi Airport.Me.. Seriously lack of sleep. The nite before went KTV with Allan and Ben till 4am, then still got to pack my luggage, only manage to sleep for an hour, then got to proceed to the Airport. My cousins... [Gwenyth, me and Vivian]Okie.. Reached Hong Kong International Airport. This is my 2nd time here... Arrived at the Hotel... This is a damn small hotel, and ermm.. I cant even remember the hotel name now. Yupz, thats Hipopo you see... Cant slp w/o him, hence his been following to quite abit of countries... From Malaysia to USA... After I unpacked my stuff, we went for dinner... This is supposedly a damn famous claypot rice as introduced by the guide book...
But unfortunately, ermm.. so-so only.Nite view of Mongkok. After which I went around by myself, and started my long-awaited shopping... Ermm.. its kinda late, but its still very crowded. DAY 2

Waiting for the girls to get ready... Hipopo is bored. So am I... Our hotel is right next to the Jordan MTR.. Travelling via their MTR is pretty convinient.This is where we had our breakfast... 茶餐厅。。You might not believe it, I had wanted to eat dim sum. But I cant find a place at all to eat... But nevertheless, this breakfast is fantastic! Its really delicious...Me... Went walking around Tsim Sha Tsui after breakfast...
Star Avenue or something... After which, I went alone to Causeway Bay to continue shopping. Alone again. But its alright... I was so damn busy shopping (actually more then half the time I was lost...) that I forgot my lunch...So in the end bought bread and eat while I continue shopping... Can see my 战利品??Proceed to Central to meet up with my Aunts and cousin...We got Singlish in Singapore, they got Chinglish...Now I'm looking up at these building, shortly I'll be looking down at them... =)Ta da!! The peak... This is one my favorite place when I came to Hong Kong the last time round... Hence this time round, I wouldnt miss it. Ermmm... Thou its just sceneries, but I really feel good standing up there.. Its really beautiful.Especially at nite. After we got down from the peak, went to Mong Kok. To continue my shopping spree..Monday night, but still as crowded...But before I shop, I need food. Remember I only had loti for lunch... I'm starving...And this is my dinner.... I think its 八宝饭。。。I was really tired. I'm practically walking and walking the entire day... So after the final walk try the ladies market, and I spent even more money on those little cuties stuff, we went back to the hotel...My shopping for the day...DAY 3

I started of day 3 feeling unwell... I had a sore throat by then, and a flu... And worst. I dont know how when did I cut my finger. So I packed my luggage, and off to Disney Land...

Okie, end of Part 1...

No comments: