Friday, June 08, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Hong Kong post still half way done... *smile*

I still in the process of uploading all the photos up. Give me a little more time.

Anyway, just want to say... I am so damn fucking tired of this 3 red dot company that I am working in. Actually more of my boss, and god damn n*kia. The finance people at n*kia are driving me crazy.

So... I am job hunting again. *smile*

Slightly more adventurous this time round, I am looking at Marketing Executive, Project-Coordinator.. And whatever except for Admin and Secretary. I got enough of it. Unless they are willing to pay me like 10% higher then what I am taking now, 5 days work week and its at AMK.. Then maybe I'll consider Admin again.

Well... Have not been exercising leh. *sad*

Getting abit harder to get my butt to the tracks again.

And to make things worst, my food intake is steadily increasing... So my tummy is getting bigger, arms getting flabbier and tighs getting more like that elephant in the zoo and what else.

omg.

Had dinner with Huili and others at Taka on Tuesday night. =)

I realised its been ages since I had a proper dinner with them. This is what happened when you gained some, and you lose some. I buried myself in school work and rekindled the friendship with my besties like Qian and Andrea to get over lost love. And what I've got is distant relationship with my dearies in poly..

Err.. abit too mushy.

Anyway, I start meeting him for dinners recently. Not that we are together or what. But well.. at least I can in a way ermm... meet him just for a simple meal. =)

Nth more, nth less.

Okie, thats all.

Going to watch the long over-due Pirates 3 tomorrow (After my return from HK, I realised the whole entire freaking world has seen that show. But after much search, finally found another mountain tortise who is also busy studying and have not seen that show...) and going to SY's baby shower on Sunday. Cant wait to see baby Keifer... And I wonder how much Mummy SY manage to slim down.

Okie... This is really all.

*~~Byeee~~*

No comments: