Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

I just published the Hong Kong trip part 1...

Got to meet Qian for facial at 2pm, hence cant finish it.

Anyway, I had dinner with Uncle Alan last nite... After dinner we went to Dragonfly.

My first time there... And omg.

I had fun. *smile*

I think its almost close to 2 years since I last went clubbing.

I have to agree that the crowd there is pretty old. I could easily be one of the youngest there thou the age limit for girls is 18...

We had 2 bottles of Champagne, which got me pretty knock out. Uncle Alan said I had about 3/4 bottle by myself... So after which I settled for Snow Ball...

Xiang came over and pick me up.

Call it telepathy or what. He sms and ask me where am I around 10pm. He will always choose to ask me what I'm doing when I'm out playing. Then after that he insisted in wanting to come over and send me home.

Next time, I'll really take note. I thought Champagne is pretty harmless, but after the 2nd bottle, I started to feel it coming. Its really a slow killer. The alcohol slowly overtook me even before I realised it.

Uncle Alan said his pretty astonished that I'm still okie. Actually I'm almost gone. Just that mentally I'm fine. I dont even dare to stand up. Coz I know I'll have probs stabalising myself..

So Xiang came over ard 2am, and his really angry as I'm like almost gone. But actually still okie lah, I still knw what's going on and all.. Just that physically, my body refuse to co-operate with me. And I got really tired.

I felt like pukng when I got home... But nothing comes out.

Feeling terrible so I went straight to bed.

That was around 3am.

And stupid Toffee. He started played his toy ball that I bought from HongKong.. Those stupid toy that will make a loud "EEE--OOOOYY" sound when you compress it. And his bitting it like no ones' business at 7am! And that woke me up.

I went out grab the ball from him and continue sleeping...

Okie.. Got to go. After facial, got to celebrate Andrea's birthday.

And I feel so tired now... I feel like going back to bed...

No comments: