Sunday, June 17, 2007


Dear Bloggie,



I know this might be earlie... But this would be my birthday wish list. =)



Last year, I asked for Hugo perfume, and I got 2 bottles. And I wanted the muji acrylic box for earings, even better... I got a leather one. I wanted a Coach sling bag, and I got a LV bag instead... So this shows wish list is good. =)



This year... ermm. Its been a good year. I bought myself a camera, a gucci sling bag and god know what else that I cant remember...



So still... I still manage to come out with a wish list. =)



1. Birkinstock



I never ever own a pair... And I always stick to my trusty leather slippers... But all of a sudden, I feel like having one. =)



Something like this would be nice... I'm a size 6.

2. DS Lite


I kind of like the pink one. But abit too bimbo rite? Or white better... I asking my brother to buy for me... Dont know he'll have enough cash for this anot. =)

3. Diamond stud earring

I just realised I lost one of my Diamond stud. Thou not very expensive... But I got ultra sensitive ears. I cant do w/o a pair of proper white gold stud earring.

4. Ikea vouchers

I'm not too sure if Ikea actually have vouchers, but I'm quite keen on quite abit of their furnitures coz I want to revamp my room alittle. To create abit more strage space.

So ermm.. yar.

Thats all I can think of now...

Abit cannot make it hor... My bdae is more then a mth away... But you never know. I might get busy and wouldnt log on for quite some time right... =)

Thats all. Need to go office for a confession tomorrow, and face some music. Dreading it, so well... Go sleep earlie so I can endure the day.

Nitez people!

No comments: