Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

I'm going KTV tonite...
[Edit: I didnt go KTV in the end... Allan put me aeroplane... So its depress + depress = super depress]

With Allan and Ben.

Thou tired, but I still feel like going.

Very busy at work this week, I dont know when will I just collapse under the work load. Can someone just help me and get me out of this mess...

Feeling... Not too good today.

Dont feel loved.

Can someone just give me a buzz today and talk a little to me? Or a simple sms will be nice.

I need to feel that I'm remembered and loved.

Its only 9am, a long long day ahead.

Oh god. Give me the strength to carry on... =)

Loves,
xin

[Edit (10.03am)]

I am still feeling down. I know at times like this, instead of waiting for help to come knocking at my door, I should pro-active abit and start looking for help.

I dont know what I want now... Apparently, what I have been longing for is at last, somehow nearer within my grasp. But... I'm begining to doubt whether do I want it or not. And to complicate matters, I think I wanted something else... Which, I dont know whether is it an option opened to me.

I know this sounds complicated.

And this is exactly how I'm feeling.

Complicated.

No comments: