Friday, June 22, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Ermm... I tendered resignation letter again today.

My mummy has been great, she offered to support me as an encouragement to resign. So ermm... But Alex rejected it once more. =(

But he offered me an offer.

Transfer!!

Which I think should be not that bad... Anywhere away from AA should be good. =)

But I told him to keep my letter. If we're agreeable to the transfer plans (coz he requested for a weekend to go think he can transfer me where), then I take back my letter. Then he said in this office, only he can bargain with people, noone can bargain with him. =p

Actually, his my Executive Director.

In the whole of Level 4, his the biggest biggest biggest...

So everytime I need to go in to talk to him, I need plenty of prep talk from everyone and all... So yar. This time round, Huifeng is the one giving me all the prep talk. *Thanks girl*

Errmm.. weekend coming!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

I'm sure mine will be great as well... *smile*

No comments: