Monday, June 25, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Monday morning, its 10.16am and I have just finished reading all my emails, with 2-3 pending for my follow-up and reply... Looking down, not too much of a heavy workload. And to top it off, my boss is due for a flight tomorrow at 1840hr. So it means that I need to see him for another 2 days... I should have schedule an earlier flight for him tomorrow... Haiz...

Type halfway got called in to make him coffee (coz my tea lady is on annual leave) and then for a short meeting on Omega... Damn it. Should have add laxative to his coffee... *evil grin*

Keep my finger crossed, I hope to have a nice day ahead.

Random Matters

1. Xiang having his exam today... Errmm... yar.

2. Went KTV yesterday with DT... Finally, I got to satisfy my ermm... yar. you know. His starting work for his Dad today. All the best to him lah.

3. Huili reached Perth (I think its Perth right girl..) liao.. Take care of yourself kae darling. Weather cold ah, wear more, and take care of your wound. =)

[Edit: I just read her blog.. So Perth is a stop-over with Sarah, shes at Melbourne... Now I read it, I remember you mentioned it. No direct flight coz you change the date right... =)]

4. Due to Huili's departure, Mahjong session seriously ermm... noone's planning it. Waiting for Jere'e return thou... 6th July. I'll buy you our favorite Qiu Lian Ban Mian when you're back, and after which we shall adjourned for our "Lal LlaaLa" session... =)

5. Interview tml... Might be a scam for all I know. But since I'm desperate to leave here, and they are scheduling the interview at 7.30pm, so its no harm done I guess...

6. KTV with Andrea and Karen on Wednesday night...

7. Dinner and drinks with Huifeng, Yinghui and Amy on Saturday night... (tentative plans)

8. My birthday is about a month from now... =)

9. No plans for birthday... Do I need a plan this year?? I got noone special to celebrate it with me this year... Do I need to ermm... go source for own plans?? Will friends remember and date me out??

10. School fees due this week. 3.8k+... Can someone please send me down to SIM... Its damn freaking far...

Lots of random thoughts of me now... Bought a good book on Saturday, nothing beats lying in bed at this moment, reading it now. Dont you think this post sounds abit... moody? I got the "ai-mai-ai-mai" mode like that...

But this got to stop. I need to get back to work... Just past 11am. My morning is almost gone... And I have not completed anything yet... Other then clearing my in-tray. =)

~*bye*~

No comments: