Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

5pm and I'm in the office.

I got plenty of work not done... But the fact bring that I have cleared quite abit of my bad log, hence I'm exhausted now. No good for any more constructive work.

So here am I... To take a break... =)

Alex has asked me stay... He will request for a immediate transfer for me. So whoever wants the position I have now, then please send your resume over kae... And, he still dont have a position for me. His told me,"You scare what.. I've got a department of 50, you scare I got nothing for you..."

Actually, I scare leh. Coz he mentioned he can opened up a 1-man-show HR for me, or to co-ordinate the Finance between our subsidiaries, and I can even become his PA, make him kopi and wash his car... But well, all talk only at the moment. I told him I dont want to stay on and do nothing...

Francis, has also asked me into his office... And asked me to stay. He offered to open up a Purchasing position in his department and asked if I'm up to the challenge.

I felt so loved by my 2 Directors... I told them frankly... I did not use resignation to threaten you to transfer me, I dont want to trouble you at all. But well, they told me they dote on me too much to let me go. Especially if my departure is coz I've been ill-treated by Anthony.

So well... I have not made up my mind. But I got the intention to propose to Alex to let me try out Operations. I might be too "gu-niang" (like what my colleauges said) for this job, but well... I can show them when I set my heart to do something, I can definitely make it..

So there goes my current working status.

I had dinner with Xiang last evening.

After dinner we had a good talk.

Not too keen to share the content here, but in future, no matter what happened, dont be surprise kae...

If his the one I end up with eventually, I know you're all protective of me and does not want me to be hurt once again... But if I really go back to him one day, be happy for me and learn to accept us and give us your blessing okie...

But you see me still loitering around the streets of the single, then please help me find a partner lah... Look around, all of you are attached... Very lonely wan you know.... =) See all you I also jealous... hehe.

Okie, got to end here.

Got to issue Invoice to Omega by today.

~*sian*~

No comments: