Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dear Bloggie,


I felt so loved in the office once more.

Its actually not a big deal… But well.. Still it managed to make my day. =)

My lunch kahkis involved the following:

  1. Irene
  2. Sohying
  3. Allan
  4. Mark
  5. Jackson

I know not a lot… But recently these are the few that I’ve been eating with. I mean on/off got others… But mainly are these few… And due to many circumstances…

  1. Irene - Need to go school fetch her girl every lunch…
  2. Sohying - Maternity Leave
  3. Allan - His quite busy recently… And his going reservist soon, for 3 weeks
  4. Mark - His supposed to be on site most of the time… But on/ off his still in the office eating snake...
  5. Jackson - He resigned… But latest update I think he’ll stay… =)

So anyway… To conclude, my lunch kahkis are like getting lesser till ermm.. Zero. Soon.

Anyway, I lunched with Jackson today. So I called Mark and checked his wherabouts. He told me his in Orchard now, so cant join me. Then he asked if I have anyone to lunch with… I told him I’m lunching with Jackson, then he commented,”Oh, like that I fang xin le. At least got people to eat with you…”

So sweet right… =)

[Note] Nokia just sent 1 pair of concert ticket for Christina Augrilera woth $150 each and 1 pair of Lights Out ticket worth $15 each… I got the Lights Out tickets on my hands now wor… Got fireworks right?? =)

No comments: