Friday, June 29, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Its 29th June...

Its a month away from my birthday!!

~*simle*~

Anyway, I'm like a hermit recently.

For the entire week, other then the dinner I had with Xiang, I've been going home straight after work everyday... And right after dinner, I'll fall asleep by 8.30pm or latest around 9pm.

Horrible right....

I lead the life of "i-am-ninety-this-year"...

And today, being Friday night... I've got zero plans.

Everyone around me seemed to be having some sort of plans somehow... All accept me. =(

Why like that...

If Huili's around at least we could have organize a mahjong or something...

Okie... Hermit got to go back to her cave.

And lead her lonely life...

*dreams* I want go shopping.... Today is the last day of the GAP sale... Last friday of the month, got mid nite shopping...

Pathetic me.

No comments: