Monday, July 02, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

10mins to lunchie!!

So since I dont think I can do anything productive for this last 10mins... So might as well do abit of update of my weekend.

Friday

In the end, I really go home right after work. I felt so damn pathetic... Its like. Ermm... Noone to go out with me at all... =( And to make it worst, its raining and all... Make me feel even more poor thing. But its okie, I think I slpt pretty early too... Told you I lead an "I-am-ninety-year-old" life.

Saturday

After having a sucky week, I started off my weekend just as sucky.

Left home around 11am to go school to pay school fee. I thought my taking MRT it would be faster... But I was so damn wrong again. I reached school around 1pm, so that makes it close to a 2hour journey...

As I'm meeting Andrea, HF, AL and YH for lunch at 1pm, I rush a cab down... No cab outside the bird-also-no-want-lay-egg place... And the weather is simply so damn inhumane... I'm damn frustrated liao. And after I finally hop on to a cab, the traffic was horrible at Bukit Timah. It jammmed all the way to Tekka area. So well, I was horribly late.

Lunch at Marina Mandarin Hotel, and its good. I like the spread... The cod fish and desserts was good. =)

After that walk around abit with the girls, I bought a dress, 4 books and a pair of earrings. To beat the GST hike you see... And oh yes. 1 item off my list... I bought a pair of diamond earrings for myself. My sensitive ears cant take it any longer... So well. =)

After which I went home, reached home around 7pm. Then 2 lonely girls, dont want to be home again on a Saturday nite. So I meet Qian and we drove down to St James for a drink. Not so much of clubbing, but more or chilling out at the Peppermint Park. Not too bad a place... But we got bored around 1am, and with nowhere else to go, and I cant drink anymore as I'm driving, we called Karen and suggested going to Mind's cafe. But too bad, they were fully booked for the nite.

So we left around 2am, and I sent Qian back before I went home.

Frankly speaking, I was very tired....

Sunday

Woke up with a heavy head. Thou what I only had a Lychee Martini the night before... Xiang came to pick me up, I passed him some stuff. Then we went for lunch at Bedok. Then I meet Qian again around 4.30pm... We head down to Cityhall... For Jimmy's birthday dinner.

Got to know her ex-colleagues when we went for the KL trip in March. Nice guys lah. Dinner at Cafe Cartel compliments from Shawn... After dinner at 7pm, *thunder and lighting*, the guys say they are heading home.

But its only 7pm. I cant believe it.

So Qian and I, called Karen again and we head down to Minds Cafe. Finally. =)

I love hanging out with the girls... We had so much fun there... Playing all sort of stupid games, but confirming our favorite as errrmmm... omg. I forgot the name of the game.

Karen was asking why the 2 of us kept asking why are the 2 of us always together... So I was telling her, coz we are 2 very bored and single girls with a bunch of very attached friends. So we got too much time on hand and hence we're always hanging out with each other. Pathetic right. Hehe... But we're 2 happy girls... Well, sort of. =)

We left around 11pm, and omg. Its so cheap. We spent close to 3hrs there, and the total bill is less then 40bucks. Cheap right??

I shall label that as my favorite hangout place for the mth of July... Hehe.

And oh yah... I bought a new Coach Wristlet, got my colleague to buy it back from USA. Its their new season... I bought the one in denim material with leather... Pretty!!

Okie... Ending here. Plenty to do today...

No comments: