Friday, July 06, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

TGIF.

Long post ahead, please skip if you’re not too interested in me ranting about nothing…

Moody day.

1. Interviews

Not mine…

The people who are coming to take over mine…

So actually quite a handful of people are interested in what I’m doing. Seeing them coming in for interview, I actually feel kind of unhappy. You know its that something call territory. I cant imagine a month or so down the road that girl will be sitting at my desk.

Oh yes, I’ll be shifting away from my current desk and shift somewhere else. HR called and asked where would I want to sit, so they can start arranging for the technicians to come down and fix up my phone line and all… I’m well, feeling abit moody about it.

And yar, I don’t know what will I be doing after this… Apparently my boss has been telling the entire world that I am promoted and will be doing procurement. *bulr*

2. Fat

Went up to the Corporate Office at level 5 2 days back, and the Corporate Marcom girl, Nurlin, who is ermm.. fat, called out to me (more of shouted out to me),” Angie, you are SO FAT!! Look at you Tummy!!”

Corporate Office kae… The HR Manager heard and came out. “Oh yar, been eating a lot ah Angie”.

I cannot tell you how pai sey I am…

So, I once again drag my lazy ass down to the tracks again. Wednesday I walked for 400m, then ran 1.2km, then walk for ermm.. 5 more rounds or so.

And I’m eating healthy again, have been eating soupy stuff like fish soup and porridge for the past 2 days. And yup, I’m avoiding all the sweet drinks now too. Only plain water for me now. =)

3. Relationship

Okie, I guess this is what’s making me super moody now. But yet, I’m in no mood to share it here. Errm… Yar. I am those, super ermm.. well. It just happened you see, hence it’s taking the nerves out of me now. But give me a couple hours more or let me sleep over it, and I’ll be fine and over it. So no point bitching about it now, when I know it wouldn’t bother me by tomorrow right…

Anyway, I saw the show Fantastic 4 yesterday… It’s a good show. I like it. And today, I’m going to see ermm.. Whats that show name… Transformer.

I’m supposed to be excited about it. But well, after all the ordeal today, the excitement sweeps past me.

Going to Mind’s Café with Qian tomorrow. I am looking forward to that.

Having a stiff shoulder now, and I’m in a ultra grumpy stage.

Or maybe its my pms…

And oh yar, that stingy fellow who is advertising himself is making his way back to Singapore now. For good. =) At least something for me to look forward to…

Okie, that’s all.

No comments: