Sunday, July 08, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Watched Transformer on Friday night...

The show is fantastic and the company's great... =)

We were at Marina Square, so we had dinner at the Japanese desert place... I dont remember the name of that place... But its the place where they sell Japanese ice cream and dersert.

The show is damn nice.. I mean, I was never a great fan of Transformer, but its really nice.

It is indeed a typical Hollywood Blockbuster, with a good cast and directors, and with USA as a background, complete with the typical America patriot thiny... But a good one thou. I like. =)

Went home right after the show... Erm. Yar.

Saturday was also another fullfilled day. Jere is finally back in Singapore, and we had lunch together yesterday... After which we played mahjong with Tommy and Qian. But poor Jere, think he lost touch with the mahjong world liao, he lost quite abit yesterday... But its okie, next time round will be better okie!!

And I recieved my 1st birthday pressie too. From Jere. Its like still quite some time away from my birthday, but well, nevertheless, Thanks!! I like the top alot, its beautiful. But I got the feeling its too small for me... Haiz... I think I really got plenty of weight to lose...

After mahjong Qian and I head down to Boat Quay's Mind's cafe.. We damn sotong. Its at Boat Quay, but after we get out of the MRT, we head towards Clarke Quay. Yar... still we walked along Clarke Quay for quite sometime and we cant find the place.. (Of coz cant find lah... Its totally 2 different place...) So after clarification from Karen, we got the correct place.

So we were there around 7pm till 10.30pm. Then we ended the the session. Errmm.. Not as fun as the previous time. Guess the novelty worn off.. But nevertheless, I still enjoyed the time spent with the girls...

10.30pm on a Saturday night. Go home seems like such a shame.. So we walked back to Clarke Quay, hoping to find a chill out place.. We walked around Clarke Quay for rounds, and we cant find a suitable place... So in the end we walked back to Boat Quay, hoping to find a KTVpub or something... Which ermm.. we cant find a place where we feel comfortable in. So in the end Karen suggested KTV at China Town, so we walked all the way from Boat Quay to China Town...

Frankly speaking, I was very very tirrd. So by the time we reached China Town KTV at 12.40am, we were told that they are closing at 3am, so... we decided to not sing. Coz ermm.. Its only about 2hrs of singing time...

We ended up at MacDonald's at China Town... And we set there and chit chat till 2am. Xiang came by and picked me up... I accompany him for supper before he sent me home. I paid him for the ride kae.. I gave him 15bucks.

I was so tired that I head straight to bed.

And now, I realised that I got nothing much to do. I have the craving for rice, as I've been eating soup and noodles for the past few days... Errmm... Think I'll just go down and buy myself some food. I just remembered I need to buy Apples as Ill be starting my "an-apple-for-lunch" dieting plan tomorrow...

Okie... Enjoy the Sunday people... =)

No comments: