Monday, July 09, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

A quick update on what I saw this morning on my way to work.

ITE has started school again; hence the bus is very crowded. So I was standing right at the back of the bus. So the bus I was in was at the bus bay… Then after all the passengers have alighted, the bus proceeds to move forward, wanting to get out of the bus bay.

At this moment, a bus was just approaching the bus bay. I notice that the bus behind significantly reduced its speed to a crawling snail… I was just having evil thoughts about stupid bus drivers who like to travel at snail speed at the peak period… But then it suddenly occurs to me.

That bus below was trying to block the traffic, for the bus I was in to be able to move out of the bus bay with ease… =)

I think it’s so nice…

Okie, that brightens up my day somehow… Seeing how drivers are helping their colleagues to make their work easier… =)

And I’m starting my Apple diet today.

I’ll be starting the day with bread, then an apple for lunch… some biscuit for tea.

That’s all. =)

Hope I can maintain this diet for a week… But well, my period just came this morning. Like not too good a time to start dieting… Coz you know the lethargic and all…

But well, I see how it goes… =)

Its Monday people, have a great week ahead. =)

No comments: