Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

I am very hungry now.

My stomach is... growling away.

So much for my Apple diet... I have not really keep strictly to it. As in on the 2nd day I felt giddy and I started munching on a little biscuit. And also I had light dinners for the pat 3 days. I cant take the hunger you see.

And I went jogging on Tuesday with Jere. I told him to keep a look out for me just in case I faint or what... (Okie, a cut down on food intake dont think I'll faint...)

Anyway, I walked 1 round as warm up, then I ran 5 rounds (thats 2km) and I walked the final round as cooling down. =)

Its Harry Potter day... Ermm.. Movie day.

Well, normally their movie always turned out to be a disappointment. But I still want go and see. So I've got the tickets for 10pm tonight at Great World City. Xiang pre-booked it for me on the 29th June... Nice of him right?

And I just realize I broke a nail... again.

So since the movie's at 10pm, maybe I can go for a manicure after work.

As usual, work sucks. But my boss is flying off to Delhi this evening, at least thats something to cheer me up somehow..

Okie.. Something to cheer me up even more.

I've got an interview next monday... Wish me luck. =)

No comments: