Thursday, July 19, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Its been a week since I have last updated... Had a busy week.

Lets take it day by day... =)

Thursday

Harry Potter Day!

Well, xiang was nice and went online and pre-booked the tickets on 29th June so that I can watched it once its released... So we went Great World at 10pm for the show... Ermm.. The show is okie. Not perfect. But well, I didnt go with much expectation. So well... =) But I was really tired after that.

Friday

Had dinner with my Huiyu, Tracy and Jo at AMK Hub. AMK Hub is really crowded. But the whole building dont really have much stuff. We cant even find a decent cafe to sit down and chill. Long queues was forming everywhere...

So we ended up at Mac, and we just sit and chit chat... Till around 10pm, I went down to Mind's cafe. Played games till ermm.. around 2.30pm. Then went back home. Reached home around 3.30am... I was really tired. Very very tired...

Saturday

Was supposed to go down for the Spa Massage at 11am. And guess what.

I woke up at 10.10am...

So we called and postpone it. And I went back to sleep...

Till around 5pm, xiang came over to pick me up to his place... I was to borrow a blazer from his sister for a interview on Monday. But went over, none of it fitted. Haizz..

After that meet Qian at Tamp around 7pm, and we went to Vivo City for dinner. After dinner we head down to St James... I briefly mentioned to my colleauges that I'll be going down with a friend. Then he got us under guest list, and booked a table for us at Power House. =)

So Qian asked her colleauges along... And ermm.. we had fun. =) Okie, Power House was pretty boring... We were there around 10plus and its almost empty. So we left the guys there, and we went to Dragonfly... I know the crowd at Dragonfly is old and its very cheena and all... But I actually like it. =) So Qian and I hang out at Dragonfly for a couple of hours, then we head back to Power House to join her colleauges.

We left St James around 3am... I had fun... =)

Sunday

Woke up and half the day is gone... Xiang came pick me up around 4pm to Tamp, to shop for my blazer. Spent 100+ on something I dont like... =( And G2000 is actually on sale. And yet that stupid suit cost me like $120. Damn expensive...

After that he sent me down to my Granny's house for dinner...

Monday

Took half day leave and went for 2 interviews. The 1st is at a Head Hunter company at Raffles Place. The benefits is excellent, and my boss are expat. I kind of like it, so well... See if they'll get back to me. =) And after that went down to DHL... I dont think I like that job alot, coz till now I dont even know what position am I getting myself in. But anyway, coz Adeline worked there, we had dinner together after that. Since we're in Hougang, Qian came over and joined us too.

Had a nice time catching up with each other. I think I have not seen Ade for quite a long time. She really seemed to be doing very well... All the best to your wedding arrangements kae girl. =)

Tuesday

Had dinner after work with my uni classmates. Just to catch up abit. =) Had dinner at NYDC at Wheelock. After all my dieting last week, everything went down the drain... I had potato salad, mozerella garlic toast, baked rice and mud pies!! I know its damn sinful... But well... Very seldom I meet up with my uni friends simply our of leisure. We are forever meeting up to rush assignments or to study for exams. So well, it seemed like this pampering is absolutely reasonable. =)

Wednesday

Dinner again after work... This time with Jere, Xingwei and Emi. =)

A welcome dinner for Jere... at Waraku at Marina Square coz he wanted to eat Japanese food. He said he was deprieved of it at Australia... So the 4 of us were there for 3 hours, chit chatting over food. =)

Its nice... =)

And we almost went to Zouk... Hehe. Out of a moment of impulse... Right xw?? =)

Then Jere, being the very nice guy as usual, sent all 3 girls home. He was driving, and he patiently send the girls back, from Jurong to Serangoon and Hougang... =) Very out of way, but thanks!!

Okie, and I was quite sotong again.

Remember there was once when I wanted to watched the pirates of the carribean on a Sat nite, but I booked it on Friday instead... And I cant make it on Friday and I ended up smsing the entire world and hopefully that someone can go watch the movie instead...

This time round, when I was making the reservation for Waraku on Friday, I called and reserved it on Friday instead... And was only after the waitress was confirming the details with me again, then I realised I made the mistake...

So please kae people, dont make me go do any reservations or bookings of any sort... I seriously have the tendency to make mistake when it comes to matters like these...

Thursday

And it is today... I am going jogging again. =)

After so many days of good food, I need to sweat it out somehow or another.

But I'm really tired. I have not been sleeping early for the past 1 week...

~*~

Okie, I need to go back to work... The new secretary to take over my place is in on Monday... Her learning progress is slow, and I'm really having a tough time passing on my stuff to her... =(

And BTW.. Free on 28th July?

Lets go Dragonfly... How bout that... =)

No comments: