Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Went for Dinner at Sun with Moon Japanese Restaurant at Wheelock Place Level 3 on Friday evening after work.
Apparently this place was opened somewhere in 2005, but I have never heard of it till ermm.. now.
But its never too late to uncover a gem hiden in the midst of busy Orchard Road.
The setting was warm and welcoming.
The seats I've got was partitioned from the others with a veil, to ensure minimum privacy...

And seats was littered with white leather cushion. And dim lightings make the setting even more perfect. =)

I order a unagi don.

This is the best unagi don I had in ages... Believe me when I said its good. Coz I simply love unagi... =) The mare thought of it send me drooling all over again.

And this is what he ordered...

This is ermm... I forgot its name... And I realised I forgot to take a photo of it without its lids. But its abit like our chinese claypot rice... But its toppings was salmon and fish roes... And its all the essence being absored into the rice... I guess it must be heavenly. The little hour glass its just a gimick I guess. We got to wait for 1min, before we open the lid...

I did not try this claypot thingy... Coz I was never a fan of salmon.

But after that, we order deserts...

Beautiful isnt it... I was holding on to the fork for quite something as I simply cant bear to put these pretty little things into my mouth... *smile*

Anyway, this is heavenly.

Tou-fu Cheesecake... The presentation of it is already so damn unique. But the taste is.... I cant find a way to describe it. This is a "Never-to-be-missed" item. I was never a great fan of cheesecake. But this is simply hevenly... =)

A close up of the cheese cake... This is really good. =)

Okie... I got to call it an end. I'm in the midst of my Harry Potter but I just want to share this fantastic place with you. =) Do call and make reservation before you go down in order to avoid disappointment.

And oh.. btw, this meal cost $50. =)

No comments: