Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Its my Birthday week. =)

But somehow as time passes, as I grow older… It loses the magical feel. I no longer felt that special. =)

Okie, updates on a couple of important happenings over the weekend which are… pretty significant.

I was out having dinner at that wonderful Jap restaurant on Friday, and after which, we adjourned to KTV at Cuppage. KTV was booked at 10pm, but the traffic was horrible at Orchard Road (we drove down as he parked at Shaw, so later we do not have to walked up the whole stretch of Orchard Road at 2am…) Reached only at 10.30pm. But its alright, since its only the 2 of us. Left around 2am, and I got home around 3am.

I was sort of determine to stay up the entire nite, as the final installment of Harry Potter – Deathly Hallows, will be released for sale at 7am and I had pre-ordered mine at Borders, Wheelock. Just as I was contemplating with the idea, and was thinking whether I should have not come home but instead make him queue overnight with me (a queue was already forming at Borders at 7pm when I was at wheelock for dinner) at Borders. But just then, Esther msn-ed me, and we talked till around 5am. And sleep got the better of me, and I decided to call it a night, with loads of alarm to make sure I don’t wake up too late.

I woke up at 7.30am… And called Xiang to pick me up (Sms him around 4am and he said he’ll send me down). His doing a DVD marathon with his friends, hence he agreed to send me down to pick up the book. So he arrived around 8am, while I showered and freshen myself up after barely 2.5hr of sleep. Reached Wheelock around 8.20am; and the queue was horrible. =( There is easily 100people already in queue. But lucky for me, my uni friend Ruby was already in the queue since 7am and she’s already near the cashier. Being a darling, she asked me to go in immediately, and she helped me pick up my book. =) Saved me at least a couple hours of waiting time.

So I bought breakfast from Mac before I went home… And I started the journey with Harry Potter, at 10am.

Okie, I cleared all plans for the weekend, just to read Harry Potter. But thou I rejected all appointments with others; I actually fall into the trap from Mr Sand Man. He got the better of me, and I fall asleep before 11am. Hence, my reading process was pretty staggered over the weekend. With me falling asleep as and when… =(

So well… and I actually went shopping on Sunday, followed by my cousin’s birthday dinner.

Took a day off on Monday and went for interview at Keppel. I didn’t perform well at the interview, but well… at least I gained the interviewing experience. =) After that I picked up the car from my mum, and drove down to school to collect book. Meet a friend in school, and had a nice lunch together. =) Made my way home after the meal, and I continued the journey, with my Harry Potter… (okie, less then half hour I fall aslp again.)

Wanting to be a good girl, I went to pick my mum up after her work, and went to Compass Point and had a nice dinner with her. She said it’ll be an early celebration of my bdae… =)

So anyway, ate at The Soup Restaurant… I was sooooo full~~* (So much for my dieting…)

Went back home and continued on my Harry Potter till late night.

And… Ta da~~* I finished the journey with Harry on Tuesday morning!!!

Not to be a spoiler, I’m not going to reveal the ending… But its definitely a good read. =) I love it.

Okie, going to start on my birthday celebrations from today onwards with various groups of friends… =)

Thou I’m slightly upset with the little hiccups with the arrangements of dinners and all, but overall, I still want to send my thanks to those who sincerely made plans for me. =)

And, I have a change in my seats yesterday… I gave up my seat to the new secretary. It was a move, which saddened me. I never like changes, it meant uncertainty and doubt. I like to make plans and not do stuff on ad-hoc basis, know what is going on at all times and be in-charge… (Typical leo right…)

So right now I’m going through quite a rouch patch, my patient is short, and I’m quite touchy.

But its my birthday week~~* =)

Looking forward to all the wonderful dinners and clubbing on Sat night. Especially that dinner where the venue is meant to be a surprise… I am sure looking forward to that. =)

Bookings at Dargonfly confirmed on Saturday. My colleague is trying to get free entry for all. But right now only the 1st 12 are free… So let me know if you’re coming, so arrangements can be made kae… =)

No comments: