Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

In the office now, and I am so sleepy.

This is my 5th week of class, and I have cleared 3 major reports and quiz. And I’m left with a PR essay (which has to include an action plan when a merger takes place), and a Finance Report (a full length report about Bonds and Stocks and Options and god knows what complete with presentation slides, and a recoding of me doing the presentation).

I’m so tired.

School has been hectic. Work wise… still okie.

I still maintain the schedule of jogging every Monday (I am manage a 2.4km jog, follow by another few km of walk now =p), school every Tuesday and Thursday, and my Korean class on Friday. Not bad right, I seemed to be leading a fulfilled life. =)

Errm.. Xiang is after me once again. And it’s the seriously aggressive type.

It’s all the fault of jealousy.

But I am happy now. =)

Do I want a change?

I am very sorry.. I think I’ll choose to be an escapist. At least, for the moment.

No matter what happen, the world still spins.. I believe miracles will happen, and one day I’ll know what to do. =)

No comments: