Friday, August 31, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

A random post before I go off for lunch. =)

Just imagine, there is a T-junction. With no signage.

There are 2 cars, 1 driver is an American and the other is a Singaporean, who realized that they are on the wrong side of the road and needs to make a U-turn. They both reach the same junction.

The American will make a U-turn at this junction.

While the Singaporean will not make a U-turn.

In the States, American drivers will make a U-turn at every junction, except for those with a "No U-turn" sign. While in Singapore, local drivers will only make a U-turn at the junction with a "U-turn" sign.

The same junction, two different reaction.

Read it metaphorically. =)

This is one thing I like about attending Communication Studies class, other then the "chimalogy" essay and reports that I need to churn out. It always makes me looks at things (be it movie, advertisement, political or even a simple situation) at a different angle.

And oh, recently there are so much stuff that I want to learn.

I want to learn piano (read as "Pi-ah-no" in Korean... =p), yoga and baking (can someone buy me an oven..)..

Too much t0 do, too little time. =)

No comments: