Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

I have returned from my Phuket trip.

Another long story there.. Thou a few closer one would have heard of my plight by now. But no worries, I have returned back to Singapore safe and sound.. Now I'm trying to process claims and compensation from the rightful parties.

Very tired.

Instead of feeling rested and refreshed, I felt more exhausted after my weekend get-away.

Anyway, I've got back assignment results. =)

This definately give me a reason to smile, and also assurance that all my efforts and weekend burnt are all paid off. =)

I've got an average of 77.5 so far, for both modules.

Not that bad. =)

Right now, a new term begins.. I am so tired.

I feel like skipping class today.. And tml..

I just want to go home and sleep.. Undisturbed rest..

Okie, very busy at work.. After the 2 days leave, work is piling.

Bye pple~*

No comments: