Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

*smile*

Another impromptu post..

Every Friday my colleauges and myself have a color code to dress to. The past 2 weeks is pink and violet. There is another brand new color this week. Even more bright and loud, and I'm actually quite looking forward to it. Stay tuned till Friday kae.. to see whats the color of the week. =)

This has actually become a very corporate event. More and more ladies from other departments had heard about it, and are taking part in it..

Anyway, today has not color code tagged on.

BUT..

We all turned out in one same color... Black.

I really love the girls more and more everyday.

Its funny that everytime after we took photos together, there will be decision to go swimming, jogging and more yoga classes and detox programs coz we found ourselves very fat.

Xiang actually got the cheek to tell me, "How come all the girls in your company so fat ah?"

And his officially barred from my company's D&D unless he wants to get slaughtered by the girls. =x

But the next day, Celes said her aunt said the exact same to her, "How come all like you so fat ah.."

-_-"

No comments: