Monday, November 05, 2007

Dear Bloggie,


Was busy last Friday.. So didn’t have my TGIF post.


Anyway.. Last Friday is a YELLOW Friday.

My favorite color. =)


Okie, not everyone turned up in solid yellow, apparently its not an easy color.. But well.. nevertheless, everyone tried their best. =)_

Didn’t do anything over the weekend..

Ermm.. Actually its more of I got NO PLANS for the weekend.

But eventually, I went Orchard with mum on Saturday. A good day for shopping, but I bought an expensive item, which totally threw me off track and was so guilty that I don’t have the mood to further spend.. (thou I see a couple pair of shoes I like and the dresses are pretty too..)

And Sunday I went for a show with Jere.. Cant remember the show’s name, but its very nice!! Please go see the show… Ermm.. But I cant remember the name of the show… -_-“ And after that went Funan with Jere and my parents to buy a lappie..

And my Granny’s birthday dinner after that. About 50 of us were there for the dinner. We had 5 tables at Hong Xin… But they served 9 course dinner, no dim sum. But well, the food is still yummy!!

Anyway, I am full to the brim. It simply undid all the good that I have done last week.. *sigh*

Its Monday again.. =(

But there’s a public holiday this week, and that makes it a short week!!

Have a good week ahead people!! =)

No comments: