Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Its been quite some time since my last posting..

Anyway, its my first paper yesterday. =)

The paper was surprisingly a breeze for me.. =p

Considering on the fact that I didnt exactly study for it, unless labelling the entire textbook, chapter by chapter counts. =p

I can even go clubbing with Jere and Qian last Wednesday till 4am.. And I spent my Sunday at my Granny's playing mahjong with my uncles and auntie.. And I spent my 1/2 day leave on Monday going to an interview, and sleeping.. And ermm.. I was on leave yesterday, I finished my tagging and labelling of the textbook till 12noon, and I watched "My Super Ex-Firlfriend" on vcd.. =p

So well, I'm really counting on luck and blessings for the Finance paper.. Which ermm.. hehe. =)

And today, I'm back in the office.. I'll be on leave again tml.. For my 2nd paper - Public Relations.

And well... A secondary school friend of mine just sms-ed and asked me to accompany her for her bridal gown trial on Sunday. *So exciting!!*

I've been to bridal gown trial with Xiang's sister before.. But well.. I still find it exciting. Especially this is my very own friend.. omg. =)

Wedding bells are ringing all around me...

When's mine coming...

Hate xiang. His simply making me wait and wait. Why am I like so desprate to get married when his simply in no hurry..

Thats all folk!!

All the best to xw for her conpetition in the glass showcase!! Thou till now I've got no idea what is it all about, but I've voted for her!!

~*end*~

No comments: