Friday, November 23, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Its been quite some time since I update.

Yesterday, I had my last paper.. *yippee*

Very happy, finally its holiday time!! Its time to welcome back my Mahjong and movies and all the dinners.. And of coz, Xmas shopping!!

Time to organize dinners, and get pressies for everyone!! Ooohh... my favorite time of the year. =)

Very sleepy today... *yawnz*

And yesterday, xiang gave me a pressie!! =)

I am a happy girl.. Jere I want all your games kae.. D/l very slow. And its eating up all my hardisk space. Burn me a dvd full of games.. I want play Final Fantasy..

Okie, just a quick update before I fall aslp in the office.. And btw, I'm going Dragonfly with Qian today.. =) Just the 2 of us.. My colleauge got us under VIP List again, so its free entry. *smile* I am damn cheapskate. th entry is like $15 only.. But still... =p

Kae, thats all... Have a great weekend everyone!!

~*TaTa*~

No comments: