Monday, February 25, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

It’s Monday morning!

Hope this will be a fantastic week for all. =)

I am going through a rather patchy part of my life now. Where I am suffering from the impact of my own mistake. I could have turn away from all the unhappiness, but yet I choose to not run away from it, and face all the punishments. I am not sure whether is it worth it or not, but this is my choice. Regardless it turns out good or bad, this is my choice.

Assignment due dates are coming up, but somehow I’ve got such a difficult topic that I really do not know where to start.

Anyway, time for some happy news!

A pretty close friend of mine in Secondary School is getting married [edited] soon, and I’m going to be her “jie mei”.. This is the first time a friend of mine has extended such an invitation to me. So anyway, I have put myself on a “strict” dieting regime, (the jalan kayu roti prata last night with Andrea, Qian and Karen doesn’t count..) I’ll skip breakfast and dinner for the next two weeks, so hopefully I wouldn’t look like a bloated “bak chang” on the 8th March..

And Andrea, Qian and Karen have “unofficially” declared every Sunday from now as our Mahjong day. This is so nice. Thou we labeled each other as besties, but in actual fact we meet only 5 times a year (Birthdays and Christmas).. But you know they’re never too far away from you when you need a shoulder or an ear. But isn’t it nicer if we could meet up on a regular basis to chat about our daily updates.. =)

Recently hooked on a new Korean Drama.. It has 34 episodes, a long-life drama for Korean standard. I watched till 2am last nite. I is tired de loh.

A lack of photos recently I know.. I’ll try make the next one a photo post.. I have yet to show-off my Valentine’s Day flowers from Xiang.. =)

Okie, back to work..

(I hate that irritating auntie who sits a panel away from me.. She has such an irritating voice, and she’s CONSTANTLY on the phone.. -_-“)

~*~

No comments: