Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

This is a tiring week.

Thou it has just begun.

Went Jere’s house on Sat.. I always loves Jere’s mum’s fried chicken wing.. But this year his sister got innovative and did grilled chicken wing instead.. Its good, but somehow I like the fried one more.. =p

Played blackjack there.. With the poly pple, and Jere’s uni frewns. My luck was good that night, I actually won close to 20bucks betting with just 1 dollar. This is the first time since the LNY I won money.. *smile*

But my luck didn’t stop there.. We proceed to Huili house, for more mahjong.

After 8hours of mahjong, I won a little more money..

Its not the money, but the company is great. =)

We joke and ate more food, and ended the 3 rounds of mahjong at 5am.By the time I reached home and all, I fall asleep at 6am. And I woke up at 10am, to go for more house visiting..

I think I’m really getting old; going without sleep for a night is too much for me.

I am so totally zonked out even till today.. -_-“

There are so much things I want to do, but so little time, so little money.

Things I want to complete soon:-

1. Shopping! More shoes, more clothes and more books!
2. Holiday.. I want to take aeroplane!
3. A new Laptop please.. =)
4. And oh, I need to finish my school assignment soon too. =(

~*~

Anyway, I’ve been thinking of stuff recently. It worries me at times, and set me wondering.. Jere asked me if there’s any regret. I told him Nope. But I really want to know what can I do to correct the way things are now.. I get really upset and unhappy, and I really do not know if I deserve it.

Has my Guardian Angel forgotten about me?
Will he be stopping by me soon?

No comments: