Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

As you can see, I removed my blog skin. This is as I realized that not all computers can view this site with my old blog skin. (Well, my office computer for one cannot.) So anyway, this will be temporary. I find this damn ugly anyway, the text looks so big. But well, this will be a temporary one.

Anyway, I also realized all my history posts are displayed at the side bar. I just click in and read the first few entry.

Guess what, yesterday was the 5th Year Anniversary of my Cottage by the River. =)

Haha, 5 years ago, 23rd April 2008 I am still mugging hard for my NMS (network management system I guess) paper.

Reading through my old post gave me plenty of goose bumps. But that’s the intention I had in the first place right. This is a place where I place my thoughts, so I can come back years later and have a good laugh. =) But looking at the way I write, can see how much I’ve grown up. I simply cannot believe that I used languages such as “sia”, “thingie” and okie.. My English really sucks big time. And it’s not only that, the things that used to worry me are crappy. I see a 20 year old childish me. Oh my god…

And it brought back plenty of memories that I have clearly forgotten. Like on HL’s 20th birthday, we went to her friend’s friend’s house for mahjong. Nothing is wrong with that, just that the friend is a half-naked gangster covered with tattoos… And the first time QH went behind the wheels after she got her class 3 is 23rd December 2003, all the passengers was holding on tightly for our dear life, and AC is praying harder then anyone of us coz QH is driving her brother’s car. And how Lizzie tried to make friends with OO… Omg, I missed my OO.

And just to quote:

28th December 2003

“I tink ermm.. i tink xin is xing fu now loh.. he once told mi tat xin got a very blessed life.. and now, i actualie believes.. its like i got good frewns ard mi.. so caring and all.. and i got a good family.. alwaes ther for mi.. as for job.. actualie cum to tink of it, its aso not tat bad loh.. at least over ther i meet my ai ren, and i aso learnt alot.. and now. i meet him..”

Note: My Ai Ren is HY; and the He, is xiang.

So I was xing fu back then.

No comments: