Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

A Saturdae night.

Did nothing much today.. But got plenty of rest, as the saying goes "休息是为了走根长远的路。"

Wanted to start doing my Marketing Communication essay on SIA and another commercial airline. Any idea which is a good airline to use? Should I use Cathay Pacific or Emirates?

Anyway, last week was a pretty good week.

Meet up with DT for dinner at Pasir Ris Park. Nice to know that his doing well now, both at work and relationship.. Looking back, its been 8 long years. Yup, I know I'll stand up again one day like what he said. But in the meanwhile, I dont want him to see me now in this state.. So well, DT you keep away from me for this period of time. =p

Friday meet up with HY for dinner at Seoul Gardens. Long awaited dinner... *smile*

We realised that we both had the same eating pattern! But well, 2 of us really are not cut out for buffet.. Total waste of money! But since we had free flow of drinks, the 2 of us simply stayed on and chatted... We left Orchard Road around 11pm, and I bumped into HF and her friend. So hehe, since we all stayed in Hougang, we shared a cab home...

Nothing much that I wanted to share now... I'm going back to my story book...

Tomorrow is an eventfull day! Cant wait. =)

No comments: