Monday, April 28, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

.Monday.
.Mood: Not that bad.

I went singing with HF and AL on Sunday. I can actually map out my boring lifestyle every weekend. It’s either Mahjong or KTV and occasionally throws in a Clubbing. Oh my god, I lead such a boring life…

After the singing session, I rushed down to my Granny house for dinner. It my Grandpa’s birthday celebration, and we had lots of good food. Plenty of additional calories intake last night, but it’s alright… =) And while eating crabs, I broke my nail… I really wanted to go for a manicure session soon, but now this broken nail looks so odd. It’s like, so ugly.

Exams are coming real soon, and I have not started studying yet. And I’ve got an essay due this Friday (yes, it’s the SIA essay) which I have not yet begun. I see a busy week ahead.

Monday: Home Sweet Home
Tuesday: Organization Behavior Revision Class
Wednesday: Dinner and drinks with HF; Clubbing with QH
Thursday: SIA Essay (stay home day)
Friday: Dinner with HY, SL & JS
Saturday: Marketing Communication Revision Class; Dinner with HY & TL
Sunday: Lunch with SL (oh shit, I just recalled I’m meeting QH to go study)

I loved it when I have my week fully planned out. I have still opening up slots for overnight Mahjong session kae. =)

This is the last week where I’ll be going out. Next week onwards, I have to start my revision…

DL spotted a car plate this morning with a special number. I told him not to bother buying it as it’ll not open. As far as my memories goes, this number NEVERS open. I think he got a shock, haha. Seeing Xin so negative… But hey, I’m just trying to help you save some money for your marriage funds.

And I am getting happier as the days go by… =) No worries kae…

No comments: