Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

I just logged onto Facebook, and realised that I've got like 14xx request among other stuff which I've got no idea what is it...

The internet connection is so slow in the office. So its totally not fesible for me to start clearing it here...

But well, there was a period which I was so hooked on Facebook.

Especially on the Pets.

I've got mine super equip-ed with stuff like head gears and weapons for it to fight monsters.

But now... Totally neglected.

Xin grew up, piorities in life changed.

Anyway, its Thursday! One day to Friday.

This is not a fully planned weekend, as I've got an essay to chew on. Its on on 14th April, and till now I have NOT even started on it yet. Yesh, I am digging the earth for my own conffin.

But miracles always happened.

By Sunday, I'm sure I can generate out the essay... (and maybe squeeze a mahjong session in too with my besties. =p)

2 birthdays coming up next week, one is the birthday of someone extremely important to me.

I'm planning to do something special, lets hope nothing spoils my plans..

I really wanted to type more. But I really got nothing interesting to update. Life everyday has been either school or work.. Time no spent on school and work will be with Uncle Chow in Dreamland..

Okie, thats all...

Hope everyone have the best weekend ahead kae... =)

No comments: